This article explains basic terms to help you manage your studio on your own.
- Pass: A pass is, for example, a 10-ticket card, a single entry or an annual pass to a fitness center. This can be used for booking classes or for check-in.
You can find more about the pass settings here: Pass settings explained
- Credit balance: By default, a pass has a credit balance which can be used to book classes. If a pass has no more credit, no further classes can be booked. The credit is automatically deducted from the pass when a class is booked. If a booking is cancelled in time, the credit is automatically credited back to the pass.
Note: A pass with only one credit and the corresponding invoice will be automatically cancelled in case of timely cancellation. The member can buy a new pass for booking a new class.
- Booking: A booking is a confirmed member registration for one class. A class can be booked by the member himself or by the studio for the member: Book a class for a member.
- Pending booking: A pending booking is a registration for a class that has not taken place.
- Past booking: A past booking is a booking for a class that has already taken place.