By default, the problem is that no badge is assigned, or the pass cannot be used for check-in. You should check the following:
- You have Premium ENTERPRISE or the add-on «Mobile & Badge Check-In» or, depending on the partner for your access solution, the corresponding add-on (e.g. «Integration with exivo»).
- Badge: You have correctly assigned the badge to the member. This can be done manually or via the App.
You will find further information on this: Assign badge to members
- The badge is possibly defective. Give the member a new badge.
- Pass: You have activated the pass for check-in.
You can find more information here: Set pass as default for check-in
If you use an access solution from Gantner:
You use the Add-On «Integration with Gantner» and have defined time profiles for passes. This means that a member with a certain pass can only check in at a certain time. Check whether the pass has been selected in the respective time profiles:
- Click in the admin area on «Apps & Integrations» - «Gantner».
- Click on «Action» - «Edit» for the corresponding time profile.
- Scroll down to «Which passes would you like to link to this time profile?» and make sure that the pass is selected.
- For more information, see: Integration with Neogate (Gantner)