Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors with back office
- Premium MAX PRO / Add-On «Salary system»
SportsNow offers you the possibility to calculate the wages of your team members directly in SportsNow. You can choose whether the wages are hourly or monthly. You can even specify that the salary is adjusted according to the number of students. In this guide you will learn how to define wages for your team members and where you can check them. We also show you an example of hourly and monthly wages with bonus.
Set up employee wages
- Click in the admin area on «Set up my studio».
- Click in the progress bar on «My Team».
- Find the team member you want, choose «Action» and click on «Edit».
- Scroll down and click on «Salary settings».
- You now have various options, which are explained below.
- Salary type: Choose whether the team member is paid hourly or monthly wages.
- Salary (CHF): Enter the amount.
- If you selected «Hourly wage, the following options appear.
- Bonus system: Does the member receive a bonus for the number of course participants? If so, you can set this here by clicking on «Tiered by number of participants». If not, you choose «Without bonus».
- You have the option to define how much salary a team member receives for three levels. The salary may vary depending on the number of participants.
- At the bottom you have the bonus settings.
- Not counting bookings with free pass or without pass.: If this is the case, check the box here.
- Not counting catch-up bookings of participants from other classes.: If this is the case, check the box here.
- If you selected «Monthly wage, the following options appear.
- Bonus system: Does the member receive a bonus for the number of passes sold? If so, you can set this here by clicking on «Commission on pass: price / credit». If not, you choose «Without bonus».
- Percent %: Enter the percentage that the team member will receive as a bonus.
Statistics employee wages
- Click in the admin area on «Valuable statistics».
- Click on «Staff salaries».
- Select the desired wage type (hourly or monthly wages) and the desired time period.
- You will now see a list of all employees who have worked in the selected period and how much their wages are.
- Click on Action and you have the options View details , Print and Printing without logo View details
- Click on Perform new calculation to perform a new calculation.
- A group fitness instructor works with hourly wages and receives a bonus.
- You can now simply enter that the normal hourly wage is CHF 55.
- The better the class is attended, the more wages the instructor receives. From 11 participants onwards the instructor now receives CHF 60 per hour, from 18 participants onwards she receives CHF 65 per hour etc.
- SportsNow now automatically includes the number of participants in the wage calculation and thus shows the wages.
- A personal trainer works on commission. So he receives a bonus.
- His monthly wage is CHF 0, but he receives 50% of the share of passes sold. This share is made up of the price per credit.
- A pass costs CHF 500 and has a credit of 10.
- If someone books a class with the personal trainer, they will receive CHF 25. This amount is made up of the price of a booking and its 50% commission. Specifically, this means that a credit has a value of CHF 50 (500/10 = 50). Since the commission is 50%, the personal trainer receives 50% of CHF 50, which corresponds to CHF 25.