Who can use this feature?
- Premium MAX / Add-on «Integration with bexio»
- Separate fees are payable by bexio for the use of the bexio software.
SportsNow offers you an integration with bexio. bexio is a business software and allows you to write invoices with your own design. In addition, you can save time and automatically reconcile payments with ISR payment slips. With the bexio integration, you can connect your SportsNow studio with bexio and thus benefit from the advantages of both systems at the same time. Your invoices are automatically synchronized and you can save a lot of time.
The advantages of the bexio integration
- Quick and easy setup
- Automatic synchronization of all invoices
- Automatic linking of existing customers and products (passes)
How does it work?
- Basically: As soon as a member buys a new pass on SportsNow, an invoice is created by default (under My Finances).
- As soon as the bexio integration is activated, these invoices are automatically transferred to bexio and the invoice status is synchronized.
- If the contact does not yet exist in bexio, the customer is initially created automatically. The same applies to the product (the pass).
- If the invoice was paid (or cancelled) in bexio, the invoice is automatically marked as paid (or cancelled) on SportsNow.
- This means that primarily the accounting is done with bexio and the administration of members and passes with SportsNow, which combines the advantages of both systems.
Good to know
- Not all customers and passes are immediately transferred from SportsNow to bexio (or vice versa), but a customer or pass is only transferred if a corresponding invoice exists and is synchronized.
- Only the invoice status is synchronized (i.e. partial payments and subsequent changes are not synchronized).
- The invoices are created in bexio based on the current bexio templates. You can find out how these can be adapted from bexio Support: Adjust the logo, font, page spacing and recipient address in my documents
- Only new invoices are synchronized, i.e. invoices that were activated after the bexio integration.
- If you want to synchronize older invoices later, you have to select these invoices individually and manually for synchronization (under My Finances)
- The synchronization is performed several times a day, i.e. it may take a moment to synchronize the invoices.
- In the event that a bill is not automatically synchronized (green bexio symbol is missing in the invoice status), it is possible to manually activate a invoice for synchronization. To do this, click on «Action» - «Synchronize with bexio» for the invoice.
- Prerequisite is an existing bexio account.
- Click in the admin area on «Apps & Integrations» - «bexio».
- Click on «Use bexio now».
- You will be automatically redirected to bexio.
- If you are not yet logged in to bexio, you must first log in and then continue connecting.
- Click on «Allow» to connect SportsNow to your bexio account
- Congratulations! You have successfully connected your studio with bexio.
- As soon as bexio is connected, some simple settings are available to you.
- Automatically send invoices: If this option is activated (check mark is set), the invoice is automatically sent from bexio by e-mail. We recommend activating this option only after all templates and settings are correct and tested. If this option is deactivated, the invoice must be sent manually in bexio.
- Standard VAT sales tax: Choose with which standard VAT sales tax, the invoice should be created in bexio.
- Use product-specific VAT sales tax: Optionally you have the possibility to use product-specific VAT for the invoice, which are defined in bexio for the product. However, this is only recommended if the VAT can be different per pass.
- Prices: Choose whether your prices are inclusive or plus VAT.
- Account for Cash: Select the bexio account (revenue account) to which you want to book for invoices with the payment type "Cash payment".
- Account for Invoice / Bank transfer / Credit card: Select the bexio account (revenue account) to be booked for invoices of all other payment types.
- Note: Incoming payments (when an invoice is marked as paid) are booked in bexio via the standard account e.g. 1029 (bank - system account). The standard account can be adjusted in bexio.
- When you are finished, click on «Save settings».
- If you already have your customers / contacts in both bexio and SportsNow, you can link them to your members / passes so that no duplicates occur during synchronization. Otherwise, you can simply skip this step.
- By default, contacts are automatically synchronized based on their email addresses to avoid duplicates.
Cross-location bexio use
In the admin area you can set your current studio to use bexio of a connected location. The settings for bexio for this location are automatically adopted by the connected location.
- In a first step, define your main connection from your studio to Bexio. Connect your main studio to your bexio account. (see above: Connect bexio ).
- In a second step, you can add the bexio connection of the main location in the connected locations. Go to the admin area of the desired connected studio under bexioand click on «Use bexio now . Apps & Integration -
- The selected location will automatically adopt the bexio settings from the main connection.
- You can also use several main connections for several locations. To do so, log in for the different locations with the different bexio accounts.