Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors + back office
- Premium MAX PRO / Add-On «News Page»
Your SportsNow page has the option to have its own news page. On this page, you can see the latest news about your studio. These posts can be viewed both on the web and in the app. You can set for each post whether it is public and thus visible to everyone or only visible to your members.
Good to know
- The picture of the article must be in .PNG or .JPG format.
- Your members automatically receive a push message for new posts. They can also be seen for a week under «Home» of the SportsNow app.
- You can view your posts on your Sports-Now page under «News» or in the SportsNow app in the «Home» tab.
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «News page».
- Click on «Action» to edit or delete an existing post.
- Click on «Create new post» to create a post.
- Now enter the title and the text of the article.
- Image: You have the possibility to add an image.
- Only visible for members: Check this box to ensure that only members of your studio can see this post.
- «Create new post».
- You can optionally save the post as a draft so that it is not yet published. To do this, click on «Save as draft».