Who can use this feature?
- Administrators and instructors + back office
- Premium MAX / Add-On «Pause Passes»
SportsNow offers you the possibility to temporarily pause a member's pass. A pass can be paused several times, so you can react to the needs of a member. If a pass is paused, the member will not be able to make any check-ins or bookings during this time.
Good to know
- The pause is only specific to the pass, i.e. the member can buy new passes as well as single entries and thus book classes.
- You can see the breaks entered for a pass directly in the pass' validity period. The duration of the pass is extended by the time the pass is paused.
- All bookings during the break are automatically cancelled and credited.
On the web
- Click in the admin area on «My customers».
- Click on the desired member «View customer details».
- Scroll all the way down, you will see the «Passes» overview. Here you can see all current and past passes of this member.
- Click on «Action» - «Pause pass».
- You can now define the period for which the pass should be paused.
- Click on «Pause pass» to save the changes.
In the app
- Press «Admin».
- Press «My customers».
- Find the member you want and press on it.
- Press «Passes» on the bottom.
- Find the desired pass and press on «Actions».
- Press «Enter pause».
- Add a description and the desired start.
- Press «Save» to save your changes.